Stablewood Coastal Cottages – Mother’s Day Competition Terms and Conditions
- All information detailing how to enter this competition forms part of these terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all terms and conditions are adhered to. Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Facebook does not sponsor, endorse or administer this free prize draw. Questions, comments or complaints regarding this free prize draw should be directed to Stablewood Coastal Cottages, not Facebook.
- The competition is open to registered users of Facebook, aged 18 or over. The competition will run from 12pm on Wednesday 27th March 2019 until 23.00pm on Saturday 30thMarch 2019.
- The promoter of this competition is Stablewood Coastal Cottages Ltd. Registered Address: Lucker Steadings, Lucker Road, Lucker, Northumberland, NE70 7JQ
- Entrants using multiple Facebook accounts will be disqualified and entries must comply with Facebook terms and conditions.
- There will be one winner of one prize as detailed below. No correspondence will be entered into regarding the selection of the winning entries. The prize is as follows:
A Mother’s Day hamper containing:
-Hygge by Jensen’s Bergamot & Ginger Mini Candle
– Alnwick Gin 5cl
– Edinburgh Gin Elderflower Liqueur 5cl
– Fentiman’s Pink Grapefruit Tonic 125ml
– Fentiman’s Premium Indian Tonic Water 125ml
– Katy Cloud Marshmallows Gin & Tonic Marshmallow
– North Chocolates Lemon and Lemon Sea Salt Milk Chocolate Bar 100g
- To enter, entrants must like Stablewood Coastal Cottages Facebook page, comment on and like any of the Mother’s Day competition posts by Stablewood Coastal Cottages.
- Unlimited entries accepted.
- Entries will not be accepted if deemed inappropriate or offensive by Stablewood Coastal Cottages.
- The winner will be announced by Stablewood Cottages via their Facebook page on 31stMarch 2019. The winner will be informed via private message and also via a reply to their winning comment. The winner will be drawn at random by a member of The Twist Group on behalf of Stablewood Coastal Cottages.
- The winners must provide their name, address, email address and contact telephone number and confirm that they are available to accept the prize as specified by Stablewood Coastal Cottages. Stablewood Coastal Cottages reserves the right to request proof of age, residence and identity of the winner. If a winner cannot provide any of the above details and confirmations to Stablewood Coastal Cottages satisfaction within 7 days of being contacted and/or cannot confirm they accept the prize within 7 days of being notified, the winner’s entry will be deemed invalid and Stablewood Coastal Cottages reserves the right to select another winner.
- The winner consents to Stablewood Coastal Cottages announcing their name publicly as a prize winner, making copies of or publishing the whole or any part of the entry and otherwise exploiting the entry and any rights in relation to the entry for any purpose and without compensation.
- The information entrants provide will be used by Stablewood Coastal Cottages and The Twist Group for the purpose of conducting this competition.
- Stablewood Coastal Cottages reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time or offer a reasonable equivalent to the prize described. No cash alternative.
- Employees of Stablewood Coastal Cottages, The Twist Group and its affiliates and any other persons or employees of companies associated with this competition and members of the families and any households of any such persons, are not eligible to enter this competition.