Thank you for entering our competition!
We have received your competition entry and your name has been added to our virtual birthday box! We will randomly select a winner by 5th September 2021 and notify the winner by email.
Best of luck!!
By entering the competition and submitting your details, you have agreed to receive marketing emails from Stablewood leisure. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Take a deeper look inside Ash Cottage here: Ash Cottage
Competition Terms & Conditions
- Prize draw is only open to UK residents, aged 18 years or over, excluding employees of Stablewood Leisure, or associated businesses, their families, agents, or anyone else professionally associated with this promotion.
- To enter, entrants must submit their email address via www.stablewoodcoastalcottages.com
- The prize is a ‘three night stay in Ash Cottage for up to six guests’
- Booking is subject to availability between 1st November 2021 to 28th February 2022 and excludes dates over Christmas, New Year and February Half Term.
- Stablewood Leisure’s decision is final and no correspondence, apart from notification, will be entered into.
- The prize must be booked by the prize winner and taken between 1st November 2021 to 28th February 2022.
- Winners are responsible for any travel expenses to and from Ash Cottage and any payment over and above the prize as outlined without exception.
- The winner is defined as the owner of the email address from which the winning entry was submitted.
- One winner will be randomly selected and notified by the 6th September 2021. The winner will be alerted via the email address provided.
- Stablewood Leisure accepts no responsibility for any messages that are lost, delayed or unable to send due to lack of internet connection, faulty hardware or for any other reason beyond Stablewood Leisure’s control.
- Each entrant consents to the use of Stabblewood Leisure contacting his or her email address.
- By accepting the prize, consent is automatically given to participate in reasonable unpaid publicity for and on behalf of Stablewood Leisure if so requested.
- The prize is not transferable, refundable, re-saleable or exchangeable. There is no cash alternative and cannot by redeemed in conjunction with any other offers.
- Stablewood Leisure reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of these terms and conditions.
- In the event that any entrant is disqualified from the competition, Stablewood Leisure at its sole discretion may decide whether a replacement should be selected. In this event, any further entrant will be selected on the same criteria as the original entrant and will be subject to these terms and conditions.
- In the event that the prize remains unclaimed for 14 days or more, Stablewood Leisure reserves the right to withdraw the prize and offer no substitute.
- Result of the prize draw is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Stablewood Leisure reserves the right to suspend or terminate this promotion, in the event of circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
- By entering, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- All entry instructions form part of the terms and conditions.
- Stablewood Leisure reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any point during the promotion if circumstances outside its control make this unavoidable. Any amendments will be explained at the top of these terms and conditions.
- Stablewood Leisure will collect data for the purposes of administering this promotion. By entering the competition you are opting in to receive further communications from Stablewood Leisure and will be automatically added to the relevant mailing lists. You may unsubscribe at any time using the unsubscribe tool on any future communication you receive.
- Stablewood Leisure has arranged this competition in good faith but does not accept liability relating to this prize.